- Mr. Harvey truly represents his clients like no other and I've always been very grateful for his representation. Words could never describe my appreciation and I'll be forever grateful.
- Competent, professional, timely…returned all calls, answered all of my questions with diplomacy…most importantly, followed through with execution and obtained justice for me when no one else could/would…additionally, I am an out-of-state client who hired Ms. Dill after a phone interview – that’s how confident I was that she could attend to matters at hand in a fully capable manner. I would HIGHLY recommend Ms. Dill to handle any legal matter.
- Mr. Harvey has always been the man when you need legal advice. I've always appreciated his honesty.
- I was being charged with Felony Theft and Burglary for illegally rescuing a Great Dane from someone who was neglecting him. Mr. Ferrante was professional, courteous, knowledgeable, quickly returned phone calls, answered all my questions, did an over abundance of research, and above all was honest with me, and never gave me false hope. He got me a plea bargain with the State’s Attorney to drop the burglary and brought my felony theft down to a misdemeanor with probation and community service. I was facing 13 years in prison and walked away with comparably, next to nothing!
- I would start out by saying Nick is a trustworthy Lawyer. He was there after 5 which is hard to find and also available on weekends. I felt completely confident in the advice Nick was providing to me and my business. He actually was able to handle some situations that much larger law firms could not tackle. I would attribute that to his knowledge in his field but also with the relationships he has made over the years. I found he was respected by his peers and that is not something you find with Lawyers. I would use him and I highly recommend you start and finish your search for a GREAT attorney with Nick.
- Jennifer Dill, attorney, was highly recommended to me by another well respected local attorney with which I had experience, but he has no Domestic / Family experience. I found Ms. Dill to be especially effective when communicating with my children as well as myself. She never lost sight of the desires and needs of my children and my long term needs. Ms. Dill was always clear and easy to speak with. She valued my time as well as I valued her time. Discussions concerning intermediate needs and long term goals were never forgotten. Of the attorneys I have had the opportunity meet both professionally and personally, she stands well above others as a concerned, considerate and conscientious supporter of my needs and rights.