- Working with the firm of Ferrante, Dill & Hisle, LLC was an enjoyable experience. Their professionalism and knowledge of the laws are outstanding. We worked directly with David Hisle and he guided us through the process and negotiated a fair settlement at the end. I highly recommend using this firm.
- This firm was very helpful. They responded to my inquiry in a timely manner. They were honest, sincere and very helpful to me when I needed advice. They are knowledgeable and friendly.
- I was being charged with Felony Theft and Burglary for illegally rescuing a Great Dane from someone who was neglecting him. Mr. Ferrante was professional, courteous, knowledgeable, quickly returned phone calls, answered all my questions, did an over abundance of research, and above all was honest with me, and never gave me false hope. He got me a plea bargain with the State’s Attorney to drop the burglary and brought my felony theft down to a misdemeanor with probation and community service. I was facing 13 years in prison and walked away with comparably, next to nothing!
- Had an auto accident. Insurance said it was "20% my fault" but that didn't seem right to me. Reviewed the case with Nick Ferrante and he wrote a letter. Next thing you know, they covered my repair and my rental car 100%. Great job! Highly recommend!
- I would start out by saying Nick is a trustworthy Lawyer. He was there after 5 which is hard to find and also available on weekends. I felt completely confident in the advice Nick was providing to me and my business. He actually was able to handle some situations that much larger law firms could not tackle. I would attribute that to his knowledge in his field but also with the relationships he has made over the years. I found he was respected by his peers and that is not something you find with Lawyers. I would use him and I highly recommend you start and finish your search for a GREAT attorney with Nick.
- Competent, professional, timely…returned all calls, answered all of my questions with diplomacy…most importantly, followed through with execution and obtained justice for me when no one else could/would…additionally, I am an out-of-state client who hired Ms. Dill after a phone interview – that’s how confident I was that she could attend to matters at hand in a fully capable manner. I would HIGHLY recommend Ms. Dill to handle any legal matter.